Sunday 16 June 2013

"I AM"


While praying one day a woman asked:  “Who are You, Lord?”    
                             He answered:  “I AM”
“But who is I AM?  She said.
And He replied:
“I AM Love,
 I Am Peace,
 I Am Grace,
 I Am Joy,
 I Am the Way, Truth, and the Light.
 I Am the Comforter,
 I Am Strength,
 I am Safety,
 I am Shelter,
 I am Power,
 I Am the Creator,
 I Am the Beginning and the End,
 I am the Most High”.
 
The woman with tears in her eyes looked toward Heaven and said: ”Now I understand, but Lord, who am I?
 Then God tenderly wiped the tears from her eyes and whispered:  “YOU ARE MINE.”

MAY YOU EXPERIENCE THE GREAT "I AM" IN YOUR LIFE AND HAVE THE ASSURANCE THAT YOU BELONG TO GOD - JOH.1:12

2 comments:

  1. Hallo liewe mamma! Baie trots op ma se mooi en inspirerende blog! Mag baie mense daardeur groei en ge'hook' raak!

    Baie liefde
    Marié

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ma!! Baie trots op ma vir hierdie mooi en inspirerende blog!! Mag baie mense daardeur bereik word, groei en ge'hook' raak!!

    Baie liefde
    Marié

    ReplyDelete

Woordlose boek se oorsprong en boodskap