1. The golden plate and ribbons remind me of heaven where God is and where our loved ones are and where we all want to go one day after our death. It also reminds me of God's love - John 3:16 and also about the fact that God is holy and without sin - as pure as gold!
2. The black table mats tell me about the sin of man. Rom. 3:23 says all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God. We must confess to God that we are sinners and ask Him to forgive us all our shortcomings.
3. The red table cloth and red serviettes and candles tell me that Jesus was the only one who could take away my sin. He died on the cross for all my sin and took God's wrath away. 1 Cor. 15:3-4. He died and was buried but also conquered death and became alive again after 3 days!
4. The white table cloth and plates and candles tell me that Jesus blood washed away my sin and make me pure again. John. 1:12 says that if we believe in the Lord Jesus Christ as our Saviour and accept Him, we have the right to say that we are His children.
5. The moment we accept the Lord Jesus Christ as our Saviour, He gives us the desire to grow spiritually. 2 Pet. 3:18 says we grow in the grace and knowledge or our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. How can this happen?
5.1 By reading our Bibles,
5.2 Pray regularly and spend time with God through Jesus Christ
5.3 Witness to other people about the Lord Jesus Christ and pray for them
5.4 If you disobey the Lord and sin again, ask Him for forgiveness and keep on keeping on
5.5 Remember that it is necessary to worship God with other believers. Have fellowship in a Christ centered church where you hear sermons from the Bible and where the Word is central!